Living Options: Respite Care
Caring for a loved one at home is often very stressful and time consuming. It’s important for caregivers also to remember to take care of themselves. In order to meet this need, Williamsport Retirement Village offers respite care as one of its services in both the assisted living and skilled care settings.
Respite stays give families the opportunity to refresh themselves by going on vacation or simply taking a break from the challenges of caregiving.
Respite care is also helpful in preparing for a return home after hospitalization or rehabilitation.
- 11 acres with beautiful mountain and courtyard views
- Well maintained grounds and colorful gardens
- Delicious and attractive meals planned by a registered dietician
- Wi-Fi Internet service
- Hospitality corner offering snacks and coffee for residents and their guests
- Open visitation for families and pets