Living Options: Assisted Living
Expansion Coming in late Fall 2016!
Williamsport Retirement Village is expanding our assisted living. We are adding additional bedrooms for our residents and enlarging our dining room and beauty shop. We are excited to share the details of this expansion project. The renovation is scheduled to be completed in November 2016. If you are interested in learning more about the project, stop by for a tour or call Heather Pastick at 301-223-7971 Ext. 1166. Reference the mobile ad, and your name will be entered into a drawing to be held in November 2016.
The residential-style homes of Twin Oaks Assisted Living are a comforting choice for those who need help with the activities of daily living — such as dressing, bathing, eating, taking medications and ambulating — but wish to retain the family feeling they enjoyed in their own home. Entertain friends, relax and socialize in a well-designed, spacious and maintenance-free home while continuing to enjoy your personal preferences and interests in our secure and attractive environment.
Our amenities include:
- Medication Monitoring
- On-site medical and physician services
- Beautician and barber services
- Simplified fee structure based on a daily rate
- Rooms fully furnished including linens, housekeeping and laundry services at no extra charge
- Technology Lending Library and computers
- Accessible, secure courtyards with gardens
- Engaging LIFE Enrichment programming
- Focus on wellness
- 24-hour licensed nurses
- Respite care services
- Delicious and attractive meals planned by a registered
- Wi-Fi Internet service
- Hospitality corner offering snacks and coffee for residents and their guests
- Open visitation for families and pets
Features and options may vary.