WRV's Living Options: Assisted Living
WRV's Two NEW large bedrooms to choose from! And, a newly renovated dining room and beauty salon!
Williamsport Retirement Village has expanding our assisted living. We have added additional bedrooms and enlarging our dining room and beauty shop. If you are interested in learning more about the project, stop by for a tour or call Kim Moss, admissions director at 301-223-7971 Ext. 1138.
The residential-style homes of Twin Oaks Assisted Living are a comforting choice for those who need help with the activities of daily living — such as dressing, bathing, eating, taking medications and ambulating — but wish to retain the family feeling they enjoyed in their own home. Entertain friends, relax and socialize in a well-designed, spacious and maintenance-free home while continuing to enjoy your personal preferences and interests in our secure and attractive environment.
Our amenities include:
- Medication Monitoring
- On-site medical and physician services
- Beautician and barber services
- Simplified fee structure based on a daily rate
- Rooms fully furnished including linens, housekeeping and laundry services at no extra charge
- Technology Lending Library and computers
- Accessible, secure courtyards with gardens
- Engaging LIFE Enrichment programming
- Focus on wellness
- 24-hour licensed nurses
- Respite care services
- Delicious and attractive meals planned by a registered
- Wi-Fi Internet service
- Hospitality corner offering snacks and coffee for residents and their guests
- Open visitation for families and pets
Features and options may vary.