Living Options: Skilled Nursing Care
Long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and respite are offered at Williamsport Nursing Home. At Williamsport Retirement Village, we are committed to promoting self-authorship in the lives of our residents regardless of the level of care and support they require. We continually challenge ourselves to maximize our residents’ opportunities to pursue the preferences and interests that distinguish them as unique and empowered persons.
"I was fortunate enough to be able to move into Williamsport Retirement Village's new rehab wing on opening day! I have appreciated the rehab services I have received thus far, and my living space is better than I could have imaged. It's beautiful."
~ Tom, new rehab resident
24-hour, skilled nursing careOur amenities are based on LIFE® principles. These include:
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Respite care services
- Beautiful environments
- Engaging LIFE® enrichment programming
- Intergenerational opportunities
- Identification of unique experiences and needs of each resident
- Maximizing choice
- Restraint-free policy
- Medical transportation
- Family involvement, support and education
- Priority access to Williamsport’s assisted living services
- 11 acres with beautiful mountain and courtyard views
- Well maintained grounds and colorful gardens
- Delicious and attractive meals planned by a registered dietician
Wi-Fi Internet service
- Hospitality corner offering snacks and coffee for rehabilitation guests and visitors
- Open visitation for families and pets
Features and options may vary.