Living Options: Skilled Nursing Care
The respect for the residents by the staff was inspiring to see, and I always felt my father was treated with great dignity at an extremely vulnerable time of his life."
~ Douglas, family member
Our amenities are based on LIFE® principles. These include:At Brooke Grove, we are committed to promoting self-authorship in the lives of our residents regardless of the level of care and support they require. We continually challenge ourselves to maximize our residents’ opportunities to pursue the preferences and interests that distinguish them as unique and empowered persons.Long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite, hospice and Alzheimer’s care are offered at Brooke Grove Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a state-of-the-art facility built in 2000. The center is Medicare-certified.
- 24-hour, skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Specialized Alzheimer’s care
- Respite care services
- Beautiful environments
- Wheelchair-accessible courtyards and gardens
- Hospitality dining that offers menu choices
- Engaging LIFE® enrichment programming
- Intergenerational opportunities
- Identification of unique experiences and needs of each resident
- Journey boxes depicting each resident’s interests and experiences
- Maximizing choice
- Live-in pets
- Restraint-free policy
- Medical transportation
- Family involvement, support and education
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Master’s level social worker
- Priority access to Brooke Grove’s assisted living services
Features and options may vary.