Living Options: Memory Support & Alzheimer’s Care
Memory Support is a specialized assisted living option for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss. Residents can relax in a light-filled home full of cozy spaces and with safe, easy access to the natural beauty of our wooded setting. The comfort of pets, children and family is a regular part of life.
| "I made the best possible choice for my dad in bringing him to Brooke Grove. I am able to relax in a way that was not previously possible."|
~ Diane, family member
We maximize each resident’s freedom to make independent decisions and build self-esteem through a tailored program of meaningful activities that connect each individual to his or her past. We work to improve health and abilities by reducing medication and promoting exercise and movement.
Specialized care for those in the advanced stages of Alzheimer’s is also available at Brooke Grove Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- Focus on wellness
- 24-hour, onsite clinical support by licensed nurses
- Respite care services
- Behavioral intervention program
- Beautiful environments and innovative, homelike living spaces
- Freely accessible, secure courtyards with gardens and walking paths
- Identification of unique experiences and needs of each resident
- Journey boxes depicting each resident’s interests and experiences
- Maximizing choice and independence
- Individualized and engaging LIFE® enrichment programming
- Partnerships with national leaders
- Family involvement, support and education
- Master’s level social worker
- Staff training and ongoing education
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Live-in pets
Features and options may vary.