Living Options: Assisted Living
The residential-style assisted living homes at The Meadows and The Woods are a comforting choice for those who need help with the activities of daily living—such as dressing, bathing, eating, taking medications and ambulating—but wish to retain the family feeling they enjoyed in their own home. Options are available for frail seniors as well as for those needing memory support.
Thriving as a person requires more than living in a safe and attractive environment and knowing that excellent medical care will always be available, no matter how your needs may change. At Brooke Grove, we believe that personal fulfillment also requires continued opportunities for self-authorship. We provide the environment for you to pursue a path to personal wellness, practicing self-authorship through the unique preferences and interests that make your individual journey distinctive.
- Innovative, homelike living spaces and dining services
- Freely accessible, secure courtyards with gardens and walking paths
- Maximizing choice and independence
- Identification of unique experiences and needs of each resident
- Engaging LIFE® enrichment programming
- Intergenerational opportunities, including playground
- Live-in pets
- Memory support for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss
- Focus on wellness
- 24-hour, onsite clinical support by licensed nurses
- Respite care services
- Family involvement, support and education
- Master’s level social worker
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
Features and options may vary.