Living Options: Independent Living
The untouched beauty of a meadow … with the excitement of the arts, history, shopping and dining just down the road. The simple pleasures of entertaining friends and neighbors in an elegantly spacious, maintenance-free home. Opportunities to grow in all aspects of life … physically, mentally and spiritually … secure in the knowledge that excellent healthcare is available in Brooke Grove’s continuum of care, no matter how your needs may change.
In so many ways, The Cottages at Brooke Grove Retirement Village offer the best of all worlds and a way to stay connected to the life you love. When you choose our convenient location, beautiful setting and opportunities to enhance your quality of life, you’re choosing one of Maryland’s most sought-after continuing care retirement communities.
"We love the freedom from the work required by a house of this size through the efforts of the maintenance, landscaping and housekeeping crews, yet we enjoy using our creative natures and directing the plantings and other features that reveal our personal lifestyles."
John and Beatrice,
- Two or three bedrooms
- Light-filled homes and spacious floor plans
- Oversized garages
- Cathedral and vaulted ceilings
- Sunrooms and basements
- Palladian windows
- Gas fireplaces
- 220 acres of woods and meadows
- Outdoor fitness trail with LifeTrail® exercise stations
- State-of-the-art wood shop
- Community garden spaces
- Westbrooke Clubhouse with beautiful outdoor patios
- Fitness center with Keiser® exercise equipment
- Community library
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Snow and leaf removal
- Home maintenance
- Elegant dining services
- Social, recreational and educational opportunities
- Lifeline® personal response system
- Priority access to Brooke Grove’s assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory support services
Features and options may vary.