Whether you are a student or an adult with time to share, there is a place for you as a volunteer at one of Brooke Grove Foundation’s three campuses!
“I have been a volunteer for nine years, and I continue to be impressed by the people who are the heart and soul of Brooke Grove Foundation. No matter when I visit, there is one thing that is very evident: the genuine love and compassion of every person I meet, regardless of the job title. I guess that’s what makes Brooke Grove the very unique place it is!”
Learn more about how you can “touch people’s lives” as a volunteer!
Brooke Grove Retirement Village
- Volunteer Opportunities at Brooke Grove Retirement Village
- Brooke Grove Retirement Village Volunteer Application
Volunteer Orientation is usually held on the last Tuesday of the month from 6:30-8 p.m., from January through November. There is no orientation in December. For further information or to request a volunteer packet for Brooke Grove Retirement Village, call Volunteer Services at 301-570-7081, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or visit the Volunteer Services office (located in Brooke Grove Rehabilitation and Nursing Center), Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD, DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
Williamsport Retirement Village
- Volunteer Opportunities at Williamsport Retirement Village
- Williamsport Retirement Village Volunteer Application
For further information or to request a volunteer packet for Williamsport Retirement Village, call 301-223-7971, ext. 1184, send an e-mail to Kelsey Sigler at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Volunteer Office (located in Williamsport Nursing Home).
Rest Assured Residential Living
- Volunteer Opportunities at Rest Assured Residential Living
- Rest Assured Residential Living Volunteer Application
For further information or to request a volunteer packet for Rest Assured Residential Living, contact Administrator Betty Tressler 814-634-0567 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Forms available for download and applicable to all three campuses:
To volunteer, you must:
- Be at least 13 years old
- Complete an application and attend orientation
- Complete an application for a background check if you are over 18
- Have a negative PPD result