SUPPORT OUR MISSION
Posted Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Community members and friends of Brooke Grove Foundation often ask how they can best support our mission and organization. Giving opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Staff Holiday Fund (distributed to employees in December)
- COVID Relief Fund (to offset increasing costs resulting from the pandemic)
- Wildlife and Conservation Fund
- Carl and Sue Howe Memorial Scholarship Fund (for employees)
- BGRV's annual Walk to End Alzheimer's Campaign (in support of the Alzheimer's Association)
- Special Projects
If you make no designation during the donation process, your gift will be allocated to the area of greatest need. If you would like to make your gift in honor or in memory of a loved one, please send an email to Director of Corporate Finance Keith Spillane at email@example.com indicating your wishes. We are in the process of updating our Web site so that memorial information may be indicated online. Thank you for your patience with that process!
Alternatively, you may send a check payable to "Brooke Grove Foundation" to Dennis Hunter, President, Brooke Grove Foundation, Inc. 18100 Slade School Road, Sandy Spring, MD 20860.
THANK YOU for your generosity!