Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
Posted Monday, March 25, 2019
Position: Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
Williamsport Retirement Village is currently seeking Maryland Licensed Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
WRV is nestled amid the natural beauty of historic Williamsport, Maryland, bordering the Conococheague Creek; WRV has been a leader in care for older adults for more than 45 years and continues to be recognized for its decades of expertise in assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and respite care.
Responsibilities of a GNA:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Assist in personal hygiene
- Take vital signs
- Assist in nutritional intake
- Previous experience in a nursing home facility preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work with a team
Must hold a Maryland GNA License or start the process of submitting endorsement to the Maryland Board of Nursing if you hold a CNA license in another state.
Full-time, part-time, and less than part time (every other weekend) opportunities are available
Full Time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance along with 403B options and paid time off.
*Williamsport Retirement Village is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time